Submitting Claim-Related Correspondence
1. Place injured worker name, date of injury, and claim number on the correspondence.
2. Submit the correspondence to MCI using one of four ways:
- Upload the document(s) from within the VLW claim reporting portal (preferred method)
- Email claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 804-371-2556, or
- Mail to P.O. Box 1140, Richmond, VA 23218-1140
3. Remember to submit the claim using only one of the four methods above. Please do not send duplicate claims.
4. Please retain the original claim and reports for your records.
5. Medical providers can check on payment status by visiting froi.sedgwick.com.