Skip to Content

Offering Panels

Offering Panels

1. Offer a panel to all employees injured on the job.

2. Fill out a Panel Physician form and submit it to MCI as soon as possible.

3. The panel should include: three physicians from independent practices; specialties capable of treating the injury; physicians willing to accept WC patients; physicians within a 50 mile range. Do not list the practice name. Individual provider names are required. To use a medical clinic, the physician name must be used.

4. Access the Careworks website. You can search for a provider based on Zip code, State and Specialty.

For more help/information see the How to Develop a Panel of Physicians Guide.

Back to top