Safety Officer Network Meetings Planned for October
Monday, September 10, 2018
Please mark your calendars and share with others, the next round of meetings are ready to go!
October 3, 2018, 9am – 12pm – Virginia Community College System, Richmond, VA
October 10, 2018, 9am – 12pm – The Department of Forestry, Salem, VA
October 11, 2018, 9am – 12pm – Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
Safety Officer Network Meetings are designed to assist you with improving your knowledge, skills, and abilities while connecting you to other safety personnel in and around your area.
These meetings will include case studies and scenarios that will help you to apply safety concepts in real life situations. For the October 2018 meetings they will also include:
- General Safety News and Updates
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Review & Info
- Emergency Planning (Case Study from VPSTC)
- Virginia Fire Code & Fire Safety for state agencies (VDFP)
- Disaster Preparedness (VDEM reviews state specific plans)
- Meet and network with COV Safety Peers in your region!
Register for the meeting of your choice at: https://covlc.virginia.gov//DL.aspx?id=3CFF14955FE5452A91E3AEDA28E1621D
Still have questions or need more information about these meetings, then please contact:
Comments are closed.