Commonwealth of Virginia Workers' Compensation Services
Monday, November 18, 2019
Total Program Management

Offering Panels

1. Offer a panel to all employees injured on the job.
2. Fill out a Panel Physician form and submit it to MCI as soon as possible.
3. The panel should include: three physicians from independent practices; specialties capable of treating the injury; physicians willing to accept WC patients; physicians within a 50 mile range. Do not list the practice name. Individual provider names are required. To use a medical clinic, the physician name must be used.
4. Access the Careworks website. You can search for a provider based on Zip code, State and Specialty.